Happy New Year! This is my first post in about three months. I went through some tough shit at the tail end of 2016, and as a result I didn’t feel like blogging too much. However, this is a new year and therefore a new start for me and this blog.
My resolution for 2017 is to be rebellious, to be strong and to be feisty. The following quotes will help me on my journey. I am a biker chick at heart (though I cannot ride one, but what the hell!)
If you’re going to rebel, do it with purpose.
Exist on your own damn terms.
My energy comes from freedom and a rebellious spirit.
Real spirituality is the greatest rebellion there is. It is risky, it is adventurous, it is dangerous – Osho
I have been running around like a mad thing for the past few weeks, sorting out things between college and family. So getting back to this blog with a new feature; it’s tricky getting one quote up at a time, so I thought why not do a few at a time? I am a bit of a quote collector and hoarder!
Here is my first quote package:
- Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear — John Lennon
- Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself. — Oprah
- Soul mate: two little words, one big concept. A belief that someone, somewhere, is holding the key to your heart. —Carrie Bradshaw, “Sex and the City”
- I love really hard; I fall hard; and I follow my heart. – Kim Kardashian-West
- “Sexiness is a state of mind – a comfortable state of being. It’s about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments.” – Halle Berry
- “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
- What you love the most is what you have to fight the hardest to keep. Kirsten Hubbard, “Wanderlove”
- “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.” ― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle