I have been planning my future blog posts for the past month. So a quick update on what I plan to blog about:
- My three favourite genres of music – Rock, Metal and Country. These posts will show my music personality. I will split these over several posts. I will have an artist in focus for each post, and I am currently drafting these in longhand before typing.
- I will continue my quote packages – my current status on these centres on finding themes to slot these into.
- I plan also to write about my spiritual life. I don’t particularly follow conventional religion, preferring instead to focus on New Age things such as crystals, angels and spells. I also find Wicca very healing. I am currently researching more about these areas, with a view to drafting these in longhand before typing.
- Finally I will continue my book posts, as they are proving quite popular.
Hope to start on one of these ideas very soon!
I have been running around like a mad thing for the past few weeks, sorting out things between college and family. So getting back to this blog with a new feature; it’s tricky getting one quote up at a time, so I thought why not do a few at a time? I am a bit of a quote collector and hoarder!
Here is my first quote package:
- Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear — John Lennon
- Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself. — Oprah
- Soul mate: two little words, one big concept. A belief that someone, somewhere, is holding the key to your heart. —Carrie Bradshaw, “Sex and the City”
- I love really hard; I fall hard; and I follow my heart. – Kim Kardashian-West
- “Sexiness is a state of mind – a comfortable state of being. It’s about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments.” – Halle Berry
- “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
- What you love the most is what you have to fight the hardest to keep. Kirsten Hubbard, “Wanderlove”
- “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.” ― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
I have chosen this quote today in order to help me cope with a recent bereavement.
It’s been a while since I put a quote on my page so here is today’s choice:
I came across a discussion on LinkedIn recently about quotes that have inspired you – and you were encouraged to add your own. I chose this one because it was very true for me. I don’t wish to be passive in life.
I’ve chosen this quote today…..hope it resonates with some of you…..
Okay, hello again! It’s been a while, so I will start again with a quote, this time from Dr. Seuss: